PLANNING FOR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
A retirement plan helps you accumulate enough funds to remain financially independent during your retirement years. As per world surveys more than 80% of people neglect retirement financial planning.
Why do you need it?
- In India, you have to create your own financial security system.
- You cannot work forever, you will need to slow down
- Life expectancy is on the rise with new medical improvements and support system. So you may need to provide for at least 20 years post retirement when there will be no direct income.
- Your future may require more funds for living and medical expenses which increase over time due to inflation.
- You do not want to be dependent on your childrenand will need financial independence to live a life of dignity.
Trugrow helps you to build your investments so as to improve your financial wellbeing so in retirement you can live with dignity.